Feb 1, 2012

My new plan since Dukan was not for me + results

Since I have stumbled upon a lot of difficulties with the Dukan diet but still think that it has some highlights and I have decided to make my own plan instead, hoping for some even greater results now in Feb.

When I started Dukan in the beginning of Jan I weighed 64,7 kg, now after finishing the attack and cruise phase in 2 weeks and then eating normal food for 2 weeks, and some very unhealthy food to kick start my stomach after a bad constipation my weight is 62,6 kg!

I took my measurement again this morning to look at the damage normal food had made and I was surprised in a good way (comparing with just after the cruise phase 2 weeks ago)

Calves 36,5 cm (-0,5)
Thighs 57 cm (+0,5)
Ass 96 cm (same)
Stomach 81 cm (-1)
Waist 70 cm (+ 1)
Breast 86,5 cm (-0,5)
Upper arm 29,5 cm (-0,5)

Even though I have been eating totally of track from the Dukan diet the last 2 weeks my results stayed almost the same, 4 changed to the better and 2 changed a little bit to the worse, this is really good results and it feels great that I still have lost 2 kg! I now have less to loose to reach my target weight of 57-58 kg.

My new plan Feb:

  • Walk 30 min every morning
  • Power walk 3 hours a week
  • Stick to a low carb diet, but introduce more natural fat, like olive oil
  • Avoid sugar as much as possible
  • Go to the gym a total of 18 times (in Feb)
  • When drinking alcohol trying to drink wine and hard liquor with sugar free soda
  • Take 3 sessions of body cavitation
  • Go to bed early, as little stress as possible
  • 1 pure protein day a week 

With this new Plan I am hoping to loose at least 3 kilos! I dont have so much overweight, so I cant loose weight as fast as people with overweight, wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment