Feb 3, 2012

Bought vegetables and fruits - ate Burger King!

I still haven't recovered from the week in Stockholm with my body being messed up the entire time and the -15 weather making me freeze 24-7 so yesterday I wanted to start my new plan. I worked out at the gym for 1,5 hour on Wednesday, and then went healthy food shopping yesterday. In the evening I went for 1,5 hour powerwalk with my friend in the parc, soooo cold!! After that I was exhausted and when my boyfriend asked me to drive him to a dinner with friends I picked up food from Burger King on the way home, I have never done this alone before!! Big king and co with water.. and cheddar dipping for the fries, very unhealthy, so today I really have to get a grip! I will take a train to Copenhagen now to work for some hours and then join a friend for AW, also not so healthy :) I will try to drink wine instead of beer. I have now booked my first session of Body cavitation, tomorrow at 11, she said I need to choose an area on the body and then take around 5 sessions, so my 3 sessions have now turned into 5.


FEB:
18 hours at the gym / 17 to go
12 hours power walking  / 11 to go
5 sessions Body cavitation / 5 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment