Feb 6, 2012

A week end of body cavitation and bad friends

My last update on the Friday was that I was leaving for an after work with a friend, after a day in Copenhagen that was not a great success since I was selling a system after a test of 2 weeks and he didn't want to buy it.
I bought a lovely coat in white, to not be like everyone else in black and went back to Malmö. When I got home I took a glass of whine and got ready to leave, checked my facebook and there it was - a message from the girl I was going to the after work with that she was ill !! Ever heard of sms ? It was just a coincidence that I actually checked my fb, or else I would be in the city just waiting.. really bad style.

My snow white coat!


My boyfriend was out celebrating his friends birthday in copenhagen and got home at 5 in the morning, and I can never sleep until he is home, so I was up all night :)

On the Saturday I did the body cavitation, first session, I wanted to do it on my stomach but she said I had to little fat there to get any result, that positive, to have to little fat :) So I choose my inner thighs where I will do 5 treatments of 1 hour each. It didn't hurt or anything and after measuring my self after I had lost 0,5 cm on each thigh.  So if its the same result after each session I might loose 2,5 cm on each thigh! This is a place where it's really hard to loose weight.

After the Body cavitation I went to pick up my girl friend who I was going to go out with that night, since I haven't been drinking or going out for 1 month I was really excited. I had bought some wine and cheese and we got ready at my place. Then we went to a restaurant and she called her boyfriend - and he came - and hell began....
Or night out turned into a romantic dinner for 2 , with me as the third wheel. She has borrowed a transparent top from me and he just kept saying how he couldn't take his eyes of her and that he had a hard on... very rude! As the night continued, we went to a bar and then a club - just the 3 of us and they just kept kissing and sitting on each other so at 1 o clock I took a taxi home. Probably the worse night out ever, and I spent more money than on my entire trip to Stockholm, not what my wallet wants with the China trip getting closer and closer.

The only good thing was that I looked hot, much hotter than her :)
Here is the top from the Versace by HM collection that I wore, its really cool and different!

Versace by HM cruise collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment