Feb 1, 2012

A hectic but fun week in Stockholm

To round up the week in Stockholm, it was very hectic but I had a lot of fun as well. I worked everyday from 9 until late and in the evenings I went to dinner with a friend, the Henrik Fexeus show, a show at the castle, I did some shopping, not much because of my tight budget, a hat with a rabbit tail and a pair of jeans and finished it all of with the Cruise!
When it came to the food I tried to eat sallad and seafood when possible, I automatically ate less carbs now after the Dukan diet but still had some candy and cheese, my stomach was and is still a disaster. I went to the toilet normal for 2 days after that I went to the toilet every other hour and what came out was like water, I'm up to today still having bad stomach cramps and pain. I still think Dukan is a great method, but not for me, it will probably take some time for my body to recover from the constipation of 10 days...
Though I still want to loose the weight and have a new plan in sight!

The view from our apartment 

My new rabbit tail hat

Art outside of the Modern Art exhibition

Ranunkel, my favorite flower

Stockholm by night

Kungsholmen metrostation, wonderful!

Inside the Royal castle 

Best lunch ever!!

Lamps at NK home 

Good price for a table 93.000 kr!!

But I love it and me and my boyfriend are going to make our own 


2 comments:

  1. Det där bordet stod jag och min dotter och kollade på innan jul.
    Snacka om överpris! Men snyggt var det.
    Fota ert eget bord sen, om det blir bra kanske ni kan sälja egna till ett högt men lägre pris än NK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Översnyggt är det, får vänta tills kylan lagt sig innan vi gör vårt, kan inte stå i någon carport o såga i det här vädret. Men när det är klart läggs det ut direkt!

    ReplyDelete