Feb 1, 2012

The cruise Silja line

Now I am back at home in Malmö after an intensive week in Stockholm, rounded off with a cruise to Åbo Finland on the Sunday evening.
When I got on the cruise I got scared, it was only 19 o clock and most people were really drunk stumbling into the elevators and into their cabins. But these people seamed to disappear and it was actually a lot of fun, it was my first drinking night in 30 days :) probably the only time in my life that I've managed a month without alcohol, thank you Dukan :)
I met new people and danced until 6.30 and the time just ran away, I could have stayed up later but the next day we were going to some events on the boat so I decided to go to bed!

Pet toilet, ok ..?

Me in the children's playground

Beautiful views

I wore the top from HM, it was a big success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment