Feb 13, 2012

Loosing weight with the hangover

Blueberrys and japanese algae sallad

This week end has been a lot of fun and full of alcohol, which my body showed me is very bad for it by making me throw up yesterday.
On the Friday I went out with my boyfriend and his friend, it was ok, but we went home around half past one since sleeping felt like more fun. Then I wasn't hangover at all on the Saturday, we went to look at Taekwondo competitions with people from all over the world. It is not the most fun sport to look at, but a new experience!
In the evening I went to a birthday party/moving in party at a friends apartment, I havent seen her for years and only knew one other girl so I met all this new people and she had arranged everything super nice so the night was perfect.... the next day wasn't!! I drank to much, very much to much, by boyfriend told me that I sat on the toilet seat for so long that he had to come and get me and then I said "Peeing fast is only for rich people", so I was probably very messed up :)
On the Sunday I felt ok until lunch then I started to throw up, extreme hangover and couldn't eat even in the evening. So when I weighed my self this morning I was down to 61,3 kg! Really nice even if I will probably put some on for tomorrow. After this fun week end I have some much renewed energy and I will really focus on working out ! My friend who moved will probably work out at my gym and its a lot nicer to work out with a gym friend.


FEB
18/14 hours left after running on the thursday as well
power walk 12/10 hours to go
body cavitation 5/3 sessions lef

I have 14 hours of working out and 10 hours of power walking to go in 22 days, so I really have to plan these days and I think it will really give a good result! If I am not under 61,5 kg in the end of this week I will do some Dukan next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment