Feb 8, 2012

Running and working and planning my treat

This morning I did the power walk before breakfast for 1 hour, very hungry afterwards!!
Yesterday when I was going to the Boxing class I drove around for 15 looking for a parking space..  I didn't find one and missed the class, so stupid. I got really angry and now I have to squeeze in more classes to make my 18 h this month.
I am really proud of my boyfriend who goes to the gym almost every day after work now since mid January, the results are very much starting to show, good inspiration for me.

Today I am having a working day, planning my selling and making a lot of phone calls, boring but efficient and hopefully brings some good results.

I am going to go to the gym at 12 and have a healthy lunch afterwards. My aim is to see far I can run for 30 minutes and how this can improve over time, and then I will of course start to run longer.

I have started to plan a "treat day" for myself for when I get under 60 kilos, I am now fluctuating between 62-63 every other day, so I have to loose 2-3 kilos and the scale have to show under 60 at least 2 days in a row. Maybe I have to do some attach phase dukan days to get there.. I will try without and see how much I can loose, its my last option since I got sick last time.

My treat day so far contains:

Sallad from sallads n smoothies
Massage 1 hour (at saloon)
Tulips (I love!!!)
Foot bath
Pedicure, manicure
Facial masque
Coloring of eyelashes (all above at home to save money )
Yoga 1 hour at the gym
1 magazine
2 episodes of gossip girl
NO WORK OR STRESS!! The perfect day ;)



FEB
at the gym 18/ 15 h to go after the running today
power walk 12/ 10 to go
body cavitation 5/ 3 sessions to go

No comments:

Post a Comment