Feb 15, 2012

Happy valentine and a bad day at work


Happy Valentine to everyone! Me and my boyfriend tried not to make this day super special since its so commercial and much nicer to make any other day special. Since we made this decision I was scared that I wasn't going to get flowers, so I bought roses for myself, but then my boyfriend showed up with my favorite TULIPS as well!

My loosing weight is not going so well because I eat crap everyday now... I dont know why, think I am stressed out, but it has to change if I want to meet my goals. Right now I am eating candy and its not the first day this week and still it is only Wednesday... I have to get a grip!

My saving up money is going crap, I was waiting for some people to come around and close some deals today and then they all said no, so I am not getting any money. This feels like shit and is really stressing me out. I have to choose if I should stop working and focus on planning my trip to China and the activities there or if I should give it a last try to make some money but then get less time for my China project. I would only on commission and the product is really hard to sell... my commission is very high if I sell, but since I am not selling at all - no money is coming in!


FEB
18/13 hours left after running on the Monday 
power walk 12/10 hours to go
body cavitation 5/3 sessions lef

No comments:

Post a Comment