Jan 17, 2012

Living on a tight budget and selling on Ebay

Today I had to buy something, just anything! I was looking for some more gym clothes to inspire me to work out more, but fell for a silk top instead, it was cheap (200 kr =20 EUR) and really nice so I had to have it. I buy some little things everyday, a bad habit that I have to get rid of if I want to save up 50.000 kr in 3 moths.

The silk top, H&M 200 kr!

I the dressing room I noticed that my ass is getting smaller!!
Since I started my economic transformation on the 1st of Jan (17 days ago) I put out a lot of things on Swedish Ebay, today most of the auctions are finished, with a total of 6500 kr!! (650 EURO) Really nice extra money for my saving up plan! I will continue to look for more things that I don't use and put them out for sale. My goal is still 15.000 kr (1500 EURO) from selling on Ebay 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment