Jan 16, 2012

Dukan diet - day 8 what I ate and the weight in day 9

Day 8 was the first day of the cruise phase, meaning that you can add vegetables from a list. I was really happy about this and it tasted so good!
In the evening I got a shock though - toilet emergency!! The vegetables had totally messed up my stomach and all the food from last week came up, in liquid form, not a nice surprise. I also had some throat pastils that obviously had a laxative effect. So I couldn't really work out yesterday, but today I will go to a afro dance class for 1 hour at the gym, with my boyfriends mom, she has to loose weight and we will help her to get it started.

This is what I ate:

Breakfast as usual

Snack yoghurt with cottage cheese

Lunch, mackerel in tomatoepaste, tomatoes, sallad, coriander, vinegar

Dinner, ground beef, fried paprika, zucchini, onion, mushroom, sallad with tomatoes, coriander, sprouts, vinegar
The weigh in of day 1 in the Cruise phase was positive (probably because of the many toilet visits), I weighed 61,9 kg a loss of 0,3 kg since yesterday.
I did not walk with the Zaggora pants yesterday, so I will walk double time today, but not in the morning because my stomach is still not stabile.

No comments:

Post a Comment