Jan 16, 2012

Dukan diet - day 7 what I ate and the weight in day 8

The last day of Attack phase I was determined to loose some extra through exercise. I walked 40 min in the forrest, then 2,5 hours in the park (wearing Zaggora pants the whole time) and in the evening I went to a Fitness Fighter Boxing Class for 1 hour. I think I pushed a bit to much being on a non carb diet because in the class at the gym I felt weak and it went black for my eyes a couple of times, so today I will take it easy and wait with more exercise until tomorrow.

This is what I ate the last day in Attack phase:

Breakfast as usual

Lunch, 2 eggs, slices of turkey, cottage cheese, tabasco, herbal salt

Snack: 1 dl yoghurt

Dinner: cottage cheese, file of cod, creme fraiche mixed with ready spice mix, coriander

And the weigh in 62,2 kg, a total of 2,5 kg in one week! Since yesterday when I had put on weight because of some mistakes in the evening I had now lost 0,7 kg in one day, through a lot of exercise during the day.
I now have 5,2 kg left to reach my goal of 57 kg. I will now hit the cruise phase for 10 days, where I will be allowed vegetables from a list every other day, whilst the other days are pure protein days.

My aim this Cruise phase week is to loose 2,5 kg!

No comments:

Post a Comment