Jan 15, 2012

Attack phase finished - the results

This morning I will start the cruise phase, meaning that I can now eat some vegetables every other day! What a blessing!
I was in the attack phase for 7 days and had a total weight loss of 2,5 kg!
My starting weight was 64,7 and today I weighed 62,2 kg. Weight isn't everything, therefor I have also taken pictures and measurements.

Measurements before Attack phase:

calves 37 cm
thighs 59,5 cm
ass 97 cm
stomach 87 cm
waist 74,5 cm
breast 87 cm
upper arm 31,5 cm

Measurements after 7 days of Attack phase:

calves 37 cm
thighs 56,5 cm (-3 cm)
ass 96 cm  (-1 cm)
stomach 82 cm (-5 cm)
waist 69 cm (-5,5 cm)
breast 87 cm (-1 cm)
upper arm 30 cm (-1,5 cm)

This is really amazing results to be in only 7 days!!

Here are the pictures of me after 7 days in Attack phase




From the pictures I cant see that much of a change, but maybe after one more week it will be more obvious.
The biggest problem I had during the Attack phase was not going to the toilet, I've gone once in 7 days... and being tired combined with some head ache. I haven't been hungry at all, and haven't really had cravings for anything special. I thought I would loose more weight, but I'm still satisfied with 2,5 kg in one week as long as I continue to loose now the second week.

No comments:

Post a Comment