Jan 15, 2012

Dukan diet - day 6 what I ate and the weight in day 7- FAILURE!!!

Today is not a good day, last night I went to my friends house for tapas, I brought some Dukan Attack food with me, but she had been making a soup for several hours, that was suitable for only protein as she said, it was vegetables and coconut milk in in :( I couldn't not eat it, so I took a little bit and some goat cheese and pickled gurken (allowed in attack phase in small doses) and then I knew I had failed the entire attack phase....... Feels like a big failure today, so maybe I will stay in this phase for some more days to make up for the bad.

This is what I ate:
Breakfast, yoghurt 1 dl, then I went running for 30 min at the gym, after that I had this:

Cottage cheese, 2 eggs, turkey slices, tabasco, herbal salt
Lunch: Yoghurt with cottage cheese
Dinner: Crayfish tails, coriander, spices, vinegar
Pickled gurken
20 gr goat cheese (failure)
1,5 dl soup (failure)
 When I did my weigh in this morning I had gained 0,4 kg, landing at 62,9 kg, meaning that I'm back where I was 2 days ago. Today I will walk a lot, in the forest and in the park and then go to a boxing class for 1 hour at the gym. Hopefully this will help!!! It feels like shit and on top of that I had a fight with my boyfriend this morning.... bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment