Jan 14, 2012

Dukan diet - day 5 what I ate and the weight in day 6

Day 5 went really smooth, no head ache and I even went to the toilet :) Yippie!
I walked 30 min in the morning with the Zaggora pants as usual.
In the evening I went bowling with friends, every one had beer and wine and I had 2 big glasses of ice water, it didn't feel odd at all to drink water, good to know that I can d social things when other drink without joining in, this can be useful even after the diet.

This is what I ate:

Breakfast same as usual

Lunch, omelett 2 eggs, cottage cheese, turkey, onion, herbal salt, mustard

Snack, yoghurt with cottage cheese

Dinner, ground beef, light creme fraiche, onion,  coriander

Late night snack: yoghurt with cottage cheese
 Weigh in day 6 shows 62,5 kg, another 0,3 kg. A total weight loss of 2,2 kg in 5 days!
I already feel different, like I'm facing a more health future with more exercise and better food. I can't wait until Monday when I get to eat vegetables as well, heading for the cruise fase, it will make life a lot easier. I will take all my measurements again Monday to see the results, I already look at the stomach and ass and there is a change! Enjoy the week end and do write comments to give me more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment