Jan 17, 2012

Dukan diet - day 9 what I ate and the weight in day 10

On day 9 my stomach was stabilized again. Still no normal visits to the toilet . but but.. It was an only protein day and this is what I ate:



Breakfast as usual, but added a cup of coffe to start my stomach up

Lunch, 1 egg, cottage cheese, mackerel in tomato sauce

Snack before work out, yoghurt with cottage cheese

Dinner chicken file with light creme fraiche mixed with garam massala spice mix, coriander

Last night I worked out, african dance, with my boyfriends mom, she loved it and thats really good so that she can go there again and loose weight!
I liked it as well, but today my body is so tired that I can hardly walk and in 1 hour I will leave for Copenhagen to walk a whole day! Oh my God I will be tired tonight...
The weigh in this morning was a disappointment, 61,9 kg, no change since yesterday, I have to get my stomach working some how so that I can get rid of all those proteins that I put into my body. Today is a challenge to find Dukan Cruise phase food in Copenhagen, I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment