Jan 22, 2012

Dukan diet - day 14 - NOT GOOD

This Sunday I did everything to be able to go to the toilet, it was really starting to stress me out. I took a creme that you put through a pipe in you ass and more laxative pills - with no results. After some hours I called the hospital and they said that I should eat food with high percent of fat and some carbs... that the laxative wont work if I don't change my diet.. since I am getting really ill from this I went and bought a pizza and my boyfriend is really upset with me sticking to the diet though I was obviously having problems with going to the toilet for many days now. I went to the toilet once, but almost nothing came out..  It is definitely stressing me out now! I just want to go to the toilet for one hour and get one weeks food out. I hope this didn't happend to anyone else in the Dukan diet. I will continue with a low carb diet but introduce more fat since I'm scared to stay like this.  I think I was in the Attack phase to long maybe.

Tomorrow I'm going to Halmstad to meet some customers so I'm just praying that the problem is gone, also so that I can start doing more exercise, wich is impossible when your full of food :)

1 comment:

  1. Not good at all!! If I were you, I would try to get the stomach back in shape and then continue with the diet, phase 2. hope you feel better soon. I also had some constipation during my 7 days attack phase, but not too bad.

    ReplyDelete