Jan 24, 2012

Dukan diet - WARNING for those with a sensitive stomach

Today is the day ! I went to the toilet ! After another phone call to the hospital yesterday where the nurse told me that if it starts coming up the wrong way - that is through vomiting I should go to the emergency, so I got really scared, did 30 min yoga, ate all the fat I could and took another laxative up the ass - and voila!!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Stockholm one week, where I will work and go on a cruise for Finland, I hope to be able to blog from there as well when I have time. I will eat healthy, but still some more fat and some slow carbs :)

I will post my results later today, though they will be a little bit weird since I have a lot of food inside of me still, like one weeks food :)

1 comment:

  1. Stackare, det där lät ju inte bra alls.
    Jag har hört att vissa får förstoppning och har själv råkat ut för det, fast det var långt ifrån så illa att jag behövde laxerande.
    Kanske hjälper att jag tuggar sockerfritt tuggummi varje dag, plus linfrön eller psylliumfrön och havrekli förståss.
    Hoppas du får ordning på det inre maskineriet, och att du vågar fortsätta med Dukanmetoden. Kanske en mindre strikt variant där du känner efter hur magen reagerar.

    ReplyDelete