Jan 22, 2012

Dukan diet - day 13 what I ate and the weight in day 14

I started the day by eating some psyllium seeds in my yoghurt and some eggs with vegetables, for lunch I had sallad, but with my stomach problem growing and me feeling really sick I decided to end the cruise phase and enter the Consolidation phase and start it with the meal where you can eat whatever you like.
It was my bofriends moms birtday so we had dinner at her place where I had turkey with vegetables and some fruit cake for dessert. On the way home we bought some candy and crisps, I felt really guilty but wanted to chock my stomach into going into the toilet.
Lunch, scrimps, sallad, vinegar, sesam seeds
Dinner, turkey with sallad, slice of Birthday cake
After dinner: Candy, crisps


Breakfast, vegetables, turkey, egg, tabasco

On Sunday morning I didn't weigh myself, the weights doesn't mean anything when you cant go to the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment