Feb 27, 2012

Stockholm again


Since Wednesday I have been in Stockholm. I worked wednesday until friday when my friend arrived. We had a lot of fun, went strolling around town and then had after work at Scandic Anglais - the hotel were they stayed, I stayed in my moms boss apartment.
We had dinner at Ritz, which is suppost to be a hot spot and a nice place to dine, not according to me. The menu was like meant for a hangover sunday instead of an all in Friday, hamburgers and meatballs  for around 200-300 kr a dish and ww had to wait 1 hour to get the food, bad place. Then we went to a  preparty with strangers, left it quick because they were weird and then head of for Berns salonger, a beautiful night club! We stayed there until 4 and then went home. On the Saturday I was hang over and woke up all to early... so I did't go out that night, felt great on the Sunday though!


Lunch in the sun 


Anglais After work!

Cool interior of juice bar

Nice weather from the trains window

FEB
18/ 8 hour gym left
12 /7 hours power walk left
5/ 1 session Body cavitation left

No comments:

Post a Comment