Feb 20, 2012

Body cavitation session 3 - not really working

Tomorrow I will do session 4/5 of body cavitation, I don't know if I'm gaining weight for some other reasons or what.. but it's not working in the right direction. The lady who does it also took my measurements and told me I lost this and that, but she said I started out with 60 cm, when my thighs were actually 57 cm from the beginning, so I dont trust her all that.

I have little time now to reach my goal of 18 hours gym, 12 hours power walking in feb, so have to go more than once a day to the gym... hectic!

I did another measurement of my thighs to see the difference of these 2 last sessions,
right thigh 58 cm, left thigh 57 cm, so we will see but I dont feel the drastic change that the pictures on the internet promise!


FEB
gym 18/10 to go
power walking 12/10 to go
Body cavitation 5/2 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment