Jan 20, 2012

Dukan diet - day 11 what I ate and the weight in day 12

Yesterday was probably my worst day so far, I was really starting to feel that only going to the toilet once in 11 days is not a good thing, I felt really swollen and almost a bit sick and the ache from training and walking really in my face. I took the laxative pills in the morning, but they did nothing for me.
So today when I woke up and have been to the toilet 3 times before 9 in the morning, feels like a big relief.

This is what I ate:

Breakfast as usual, adding 1 cup of coffe. 

Lunch: 1 egg, cottage cheese, slices of roast beef and turkey, 2 cornichons.
Dinner: I was so full still so I only ate some cray fish tails with vinegar and some coriander.

Snack in the evening: Yoghurt with cottage cheese.

 After my first toilet visit I weighted myself, 61,8 kg, only -0,1 kg loss in 4 days... it feels like a bit of a struggle when there are no results, but I will stick to the diet and just hope that the results come in time.
I got some advice from 2 other girls that are on the Dukan diet, commenting on my toilet problem, to take 1 or 2 spoons of flaxseeds or psyllium seeds on the yoghurt in the morning to kick start the stomach, so I did this morning and will do the rest of the Dukan diet, I hope for the best and thanks for the kind advice!

2 comments:

  1. I find that oatbran also works well with the stomach. Thanks for your message. I linked you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking me, how do I link you back ?

    ReplyDelete