Feb 27, 2012

I can not say anything but that I failed - no excuses

My goal for Feb was to go below the magic line of 60 kg, when I weighed myself today the scale showed 63,5 kg, with 2 days to go of Feb I have to call it a failure.

I cannot do anything but try better now in March!
I will put up the same goals for training, but stick to them instead of pushing it to the end. That is:
18 hours at the gym and 12 hours power walking + 30 min in the morning before breakfast, this before breakfast part hasn't been prioritized at all now in Feb, but I will really do it now in March!

I have more time and can plan my life more effectively this month, I will not work with much other than finishing up sketches and material for my trip to China.
Tomorrow I will fix a new passport and get vaccinated. (Twinrix =hepatitis A+B, colera shot, tyfoid fever) that is 4 shots, because the twinrix I have to take twice before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment